Micromorph Tandem Thin Film Solar Module
Tandem thin film modules technology is comprised of an amorphous top cell, which converts the visible part of the sun’s spectrum, and the microcrystalline bottom cell absorbs light in the infrared spectrum.
Because of this double layer, the technology boosts the efficiency level by approximately 50% over traditional amorphous single cells, which also allows converting more sunlight into electricity. With a low temperature coefficient for output power, thin film generates greater energy than its crystalline silicon counterpart in geographic regions where it is cloudy, high temperature and high latitude. In warm climates this translates into more kilowatt-hours per kilowatt.
|Rated Power (Wp ± 5%)||150,0 W||155,0 W||160,0 W|
|Max. Power Voltage (Vmpp)||64,7 V||65,2 V||65,9 V|
|Max. Power Current (Impp)||2,32 A||2,38 A||2,43 A|
|Open Circuit Voltage (Voc)||44,40 V||44,60 V||44,80 V|
|Short Circuit Current (Isc)||2,54 A||2,56 A||2,57 A|
|Dimensions, mm (LxWxT)||1410 x 1110 x 35|
|Weight, Kg||20,00 kg|
|Electrical Connectors||MC4 or MC4 compatible|
|Cable Lenght||900 mm ± 5%|
|Cable Size||2,50 mm²|
|Max. Power (Pmpp)||-0,28% / °C|
|Open Circuit Voltage (Voc)||-0,32% / °C|
|Short Circuit Current (Isc)||+0,07% / °C|
|Operating Temperature||–40ºC …+85ºC|
|Max. load||245 kg/m²|
|Max. System Voltage||1000,0 V|
Data above represent stabilized values at Standard Test Conditions (STC);
Irradiance: 1000 W/m2, Spectrum: AM 1,5, Cell temperature: 25°C;
We reserve the rights to make alterations to the design of product in the interests of technical progress without notice.
• Tandem-junction structure (a-Si – amorphous silicon / μc-Si – microcrystalline silicon) captures a wider part of the solar spectrum, converting more sunlight into electricity.
• The tandem structure with an additional μc-Si absorber on top of a-Si layer, which converts the energy of the red and infrared spectrum, is allowing increasing efficiency.
• Amorphous silicon alloy thin film is more cost effectively and absorbs light more than its crystalline counterpart.
• Microcrystalline layer provides superior long-term stability and higher module efficiency.
• Modules are sized to optimize the greatest amount of power, easily handled by one person.
• Heavy duty corrosion-resistant anodized aluminum frame and weather-resistant junction box with pre-mounted MC cables ensuring dependable performance and easy installation or maintenance.
• High-impact tempered glass to resist hail, ice, flying debris or strong wind.
• 25-year limited warranty on power output.
Fast and Inexpensive Mounting
• Delivered ready for connection;
• IEC (UL) certified and weatherproof MC4 connectors;
• Integrated bypass diodes.
• 10 years for product defects;
• 10 years for 90 % of warranted minimal power;
• 25 years for 80 % of warranted minimal power.
Installation Safety Guide
• Only qualified personnel should install or perform maintenance;
• Be aware of dangerous high DC voltage;
• Do not damage or scratch the rear surface of the module;
• Do not handle or install modules when they are wet.