Solar Controller 20/30 Amper
MPPT solar charge controller is designed to automatically charge 12V and 24V sealed and vented lead acid batteries from silicon based PV modules such as thin film, monocrystalline and polycrystalline. It has a built in Low Voltage Disconnect (LVD) configurable as a Dusk-to-Dawn switching. It can be connected to a PC for monitoring the full system parameters. It is a high quality product that offers the best price / performance ratio in the industry.
• Built-in MPPT algorithm (Maximum Power Point Tracking), that promotes energy utilization efficiency of solar system. The charging efficiency is 20%~25% higher than PWM mode.
• It can find out the best working point of I-V curve within 1 minute. The MPPT efficiency could reach to 99,9%.
• Adopting advanced digital power supply techniques which makes the energy conversion efficiency reach up to 97%.
• Four charging stages: MPPT - equalizing charge- boosting charge- floating charge.
• There is current-limiting charging mode. When the power of solar panel is oversized and charging current exceeds the rated current, the controller will lower charging power automatically, which enable the system to work under the rated charging current.
• Has a fault code indication, it helps users to confirm the system fault.
• Various load control methods. Recognize day and night automatically.
• With temperature compensation function to adjust the charge and discharge parameters automatically, this could extend the life of the battery.
• Various system protection functions. Including over-charge, over-discharge, over-load, over-heat, battery-reverse connection and short-circuit protection etc.
|System Voltage||12 V / 24 V Auto||12 V / 24 V Auto|
|Max. Input Power of Solar Panel||260W / 12V; 520W / 24V||400W / 12V; 800W / 24V|
|Max. Solar Input Voltage||150 V||150 V|
|Rated Load Current||20 A||20 A|
|Rated Charging Current||20 A||30 A|
|Transfer Efficiency||≤ 97%||≤ 97%|
|No-Load Loss||< 20 mA|
|Max. Input Voltage of Solar Panel||< 150 V|
|MPPT Tracking Efficiency||> 99%|
|Equalizing Charging Interval||30 days|
|Over-Voltage Protection||16,5 V, × 2/24,0 V|
|Limited Charge Voltage||15,5 V, × 2/24,0 V|
|Equalizing Charge Voltage (25°C)||15,2 V, × 2/24,0 V|
|Boost Charging Voltage (25°C)||14,4 V, × 2/24,0 V|
|Floating Charge Voltage (25°C)||13,8 V, × 2/24,0 V|
|Over-Discharge Recovery Voltage||12,5 V 25,0 V|
|Over-Discharge Voltage||11,0 V 22,0 V|
|Boosting Charge Time||2 hours|
|Equalizing Charge Time||1 hour|
|Temperature Compensation Coefficient||-4,0mv/°C/2V|
|Light-Operated Voltage (On)||5,0 V|
|Light-Operated Voltage (Off)||6,0 V|
|Light-Operated Delay Time||5 min|
|Working Temperature||-35°C – +65°C|
|Weight||1,18 kg||1,56 kg|
|Max. Wiring Dimension||25 mm²|
|Altitude||≤ 3000 m|
|Product Dimension||181 x 115 x 72 mm||181 x 170 x 72 mm|
|Installation Dimension||176 x 70 mm||175 x 125 mm|
We reserve the rights to make alterations to the design of product in the interests of technical progress without notice.
• 3 years for product defects.
Installation Safety Guide
• Only qualified personnel should install or perform maintenance;
• Be aware of dangerous high DC voltage;
• Do not damage or scratch the rear surface of the module;
• Do not handle or install modules when they are wet.